1) According to the support team, you go to your browser and search the link
2) Once you have done that, the file will begin to download
3) Majority of Android phones, if not all of them, are encrypted to only accept apps from the play store. A security message will pop up asking you if you wanted to allow it to download.
4) IF this happens to you, you would simply need to go to your security section and allow “unknown sources” to be selected. For every person’s phone, it may vary, but you basically allow it to download from an alternate source other than the play store.
5) Once you have done this, the app will download and appear as part of your apps
Please note, it may vary from phone to phone, these were the steps that needed to be done on the Samsung S3 and now recently on the Samsung A3.